Expand my Community achievements bar.

Enhance your AEM Assets & Boost Your Development: [AEM Gems | June 19, 2024] Improving the Developer Experience with New APIs and Events
SOLVED

Moderation of communities in AEM 6.1

Level 6

I have changed the repository to mongodb for communities. After the configuration changes all the comments are not loading. I followed https://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/aem/6-1/administer/communities/srp/msrp.html

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi,

Oh - the Troubleshooting section reported a different issue - "UGC Not Visible in MongoDB" :

If you have comments or other user generated content (UGC) that existed prior to changing the repository, you need to convert the pre-existing UGC to conform to the structure required for the SRP API.

The AEM Communities UGC Migration Tool is an open source migration tool, available on GitHub, that can be customized to export UGC from earlier versions of AEM social communities and import the UGC into AEM Communities 6.

I'll add this to the troubleshooting section as "Pre-existing UGC Not Visible in MongoDB"

- JK

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi,

Oh - the Troubleshooting section reported a different issue - "UGC Not Visible in MongoDB" :

If you have comments or other user generated content (UGC) that existed prior to changing the repository, you need to convert the pre-existing UGC to conform to the structure required for the SRP API.

The AEM Communities UGC Migration Tool is an open source migration tool, available on GitHub, that can be customized to export UGC from earlier versions of AEM social communities and import the UGC into AEM Communities 6.

I'll add this to the troubleshooting section as "Pre-existing UGC Not Visible in MongoDB"

- JK