Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Local Dispatcher getting blank pages

Level 1

hi all, I was trying to setup local aem-dispatcher, and when trying to run dispatcher I am getting blank pages and getting the following in log
[06/Jan/2023:06:32:52 +0000] "GET /silent-check-sso.html HTTP/1.1" - blocked [publishfarm/-] 0ms "localhost:8080"

command used to run dispatcher : sudo ./bin/docker_run.sh ./src <LOCAL-IP>:4503 8080
publish env port is 4503

Docker version : 20.10.22, build 3a2c30b
FYI : author & publish environment is working fine.

AmarHegde_0-1672987070659.png

Any inputs are of great help. Thanks.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@AmarHegde 

Check and update allow and deny paths in your dispatcher configuration. I suggest do not use the default dispatcher setup, copy your repo dispatcher src folder to local dispatcher location and run the dispatcher.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 4

Hi ,

Can you please check the dispatcher log that the json path whether reaching the publish.

And allow the path in the filter.xml if not and try again after restart.

Thanks

Level 3

Hi,

Check your default_filters.any file inside the conf.dispatcher.d/filters folder such that JSON file path and that content path are allowed in filter. If not add entry to allow  json file and required content paths.

Ex: /0107 { /type "allow" /path "/dam/api/branch.json" }

/0108 { /type "allow" /url "/services/api/branch.json" } # if getting json from servlet call

By default, only required json's like token.json and cart.json are allowed.

Community Advisor

@shabarish I guess your dispatcher code is not working. You need to validate before you run the dispatcher on docker. Below are the commands to valdiate and then run it locally.

First command will valdiate the dispatcher files inside src folder and generate the output in out folder.

Secound command will run the docker server on 8080 port

bin\validator full -d out src

bin\docker_run out host.docker.internal:4503 8080

Refer to below link: 

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-learn/cloud-service/local-development-env...

Level 1

hi @Jagadeesh_Prakash thanks for the response, but i have used the same steps mentioned and still getting blank pages in my project. (only in dispatcher).

added filters to allow all URLs as well to test. As I'm very new to this setup not sure what might be the exact issue.

one more console error i have seen in my site page is : VM605:106 Target origin https://auth.nonprod.com does not match expected origin http://localhost:8080

Community Advisor

@AmarHegde  Then their should be some error in the logs. Once check and confirm if their are any errors in the logs

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@AmarHegde 

Check and update allow and deny paths in your dispatcher configuration. I suggest do not use the default dispatcher setup, copy your repo dispatcher src folder to local dispatcher location and run the dispatcher.