Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Loading issues with classic ui pages

Level 4

Hello All - We have an issue with loading the classic UI pages in our environment and this happens all of a sudden. We see the following errors in the console logs. The page is not loading properly. I see some blank spaces between the contents of the page. Can someone tell me what could be the cause for this issue? This is happening in AEM 6.5

Error.PNG

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hey @aemninja please try restarting the instance. Also please let me know if you're seeing this in your error log:

23.09.2020 13:18:04.359 *ERROR* [Background Update org.apache.sling.scripting.sightly (558)] org.apache.sling.scripting.sightly bundle org.apache.sling.scripting.sightly:1.1.2.1_4_0 (558)[org.apache.sling.scripting.sightly.impl.engine.ExtensionRegistryService(4087)] :  Error during instantiation of the implementation object (java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: jdk/internal/reflect/ConstructorAccessorImpl)
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: jdk/internal/reflect/ConstructorAccessorImpl
	at java.base/jdk.internal.misc.Unsafe.defineClass0(Native Method)
	at java.base/jdk.internal.misc.Unsafe.defineClass(Unsafe.java:1192)
	at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.ClassDefiner.defineClass(ClassDefiner.java:63)
	at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.MethodAccessorGenerator$1.run(MethodAccessorGenerator.java:400)
	at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.MethodAccessorGenerator$1.run(MethodAccessorGenerator.java:394)
	at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
	at 

try these steps and see if this works:

1. Stop the AEM instance. Go to <aem-installation-directory>/ crx-quickstart/conf and open the sling.properties file.
  2. Search for org.osgi.framework.bootdelegation= . Add jdk.internal.reflect,jdk.internal.reflect.* properties to display the result as:
    bilala23933647_0-1616135403789.jpeg
  3. Save the file and restart the AEM instance.

Thanks,

Bilal.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hey @aemninja please try restarting the instance. Also please let me know if you're seeing this in your error log:

23.09.2020 13:18:04.359 *ERROR* [Background Update org.apache.sling.scripting.sightly (558)] org.apache.sling.scripting.sightly bundle org.apache.sling.scripting.sightly:1.1.2.1_4_0 (558)[org.apache.sling.scripting.sightly.impl.engine.ExtensionRegistryService(4087)] :  Error during instantiation of the implementation object (java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: jdk/internal/reflect/ConstructorAccessorImpl)
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: jdk/internal/reflect/ConstructorAccessorImpl
	at java.base/jdk.internal.misc.Unsafe.defineClass0(Native Method)
	at java.base/jdk.internal.misc.Unsafe.defineClass(Unsafe.java:1192)
	at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.ClassDefiner.defineClass(ClassDefiner.java:63)
	at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.MethodAccessorGenerator$1.run(MethodAccessorGenerator.java:400)
	at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.MethodAccessorGenerator$1.run(MethodAccessorGenerator.java:394)
	at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
	at 

try these steps and see if this works:

1. Stop the AEM instance. Go to <aem-installation-directory>/ crx-quickstart/conf and open the sling.properties file.
  2. Search for org.osgi.framework.bootdelegation= . Add jdk.internal.reflect,jdk.internal.reflect.* properties to display the result as:
    bilala23933647_0-1616135403789.jpeg
  3. Save the file and restart the AEM instance.

Thanks,

Bilal.

Level 4
@bilal_ahmad - Even after the restart, I still see the same issue and also I don't see any errors that you specified in the log