Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Language Copy issue with cs for custom blueprint

Level 4

Dear All,

We have created the custom blueprint in our AEM 6.0.0 SP2 environment. All the languages are working fine except the Czech Republic page , as shown in below screenshot.

Our blueprint cs is using the acs-aem-commons-content-1.7.4.zip package.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hello,

To confirm, all your languages are using the same custom blueprint, or each language has its own blueprint? If everything is using the same blueprint but one page in particular isn't working, I would suggest trying to re-create that language in a local environment. 

If that doesn't fix it, try poking around in the MSM control panel to see what the status of that language is. You might need to "unskip" it, or force a roll out, or something else, but it should at least tell you the status. You might have to check specific pages too, rather than the language as a whole. 

Andrew

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hello,

To confirm, all your languages are using the same custom blueprint, or each language has its own blueprint? If everything is using the same blueprint but one page in particular isn't working, I would suggest trying to re-create that language in a local environment. 

If that doesn't fix it, try poking around in the MSM control panel to see what the status of that language is. You might need to "unskip" it, or force a roll out, or something else, but it should at least tell you the status. You might have to check specific pages too, rather than the language as a whole. 

Andrew