Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Issue using CQ default login component

Level 1

Hello,

I am having issue using default login component from foundations/components/login. When I use this in my site, it works fine with correct login credentials but it redirects to default geomatrix site login page "/content/geometrixx/en/toolbar/account/login.html" when passing incorrect login credentials.

I then defined cug:loginPage="login page path" property to my home node, it worked fine only one time but when I have querystring in url "login page path?resource=%2Fcontent%2Fsitename%2Flogin.html&$$login$$=%24%24login%24%24&j_reason=invalid_login" , then it goes to "login page path + /j_security_check" page and displays "invalid_login" with 403 forbidden status code in fiddler. So user is not getting redirected to login page with j_reason=invalid_login from j_security_check when I pass incorrect login credentials. Can anyone help with this issue? 

This is urgent issue so I will appreciate if I can get any help soon.

Thank you so much!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

You need to configure the Login Selector Handler to map the path prefix containing your login page to the login page. Or you can change the default login page to your custom page.

Regards,

Justin

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

You need to configure the Login Selector Handler to map the path prefix containing your login page to the login page. Or you can change the default login page to your custom page.

Regards,

Justin

Level 10

See Justin's 'Ask the Community experts session' on more information on building secure AEM sites: 

See: http://adobe.ly/1F5VLpH.