Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Image size reduction issue

Level 4

Hello All - I see some weird issues with the image component. it is a simple image component when I author an image in author environment, the image shows as expected but when it comes to publish or Dispatcher/CDN, I see that the image size is getting reduced either in publish or dispatcher/CDN and it is not consistent. Even though the styles are applied properly and see the problem only with the size. Can someone tell me what could be the issue? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

There can be two case of it:

1. You are using scene7 for your digital assets, in this case you need to check whether you are passing the required PRESETS for image or not to get the required image to be displayed on the page.

2. You are using DAM for digital assets, in this case you need to verify the image in publisher DAM whether is fine or not means in size. If not fine then you need to upload the actual image in the dam.

If every thing is fine then for both of the case you need to verify the CSS or less whether it is rendering fine or not.

Hope this will help.

Umesh Thakur

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

There can be two case of it:

1. You are using scene7 for your digital assets, in this case you need to check whether you are passing the required PRESETS for image or not to get the required image to be displayed on the page.

2. You are using DAM for digital assets, in this case you need to verify the image in publisher DAM whether is fine or not means in size. If not fine then you need to upload the actual image in the dam.

If every thing is fine then for both of the case you need to verify the CSS or less whether it is rendering fine or not.

Hope this will help.

Umesh Thakur

Level 4
@Umesh_Thakur - The issue is now happening in dispatcher/CDN. Can you tell me what could be the issue?