Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.

Ignoring ordered property jcr:content/metadata/dc:title of type STRINGS for path /content/dam/sample.pdf as multivalued ordered property not supported

Level 2

Hi All,

After content migration from AEM6.2 to AEM6.4, I started the instance. Then AEM starts reindexing the repository.

While repository indexing was happening, I found few same kind of warning logs  as below -

2019-04-02 15:19:36 618 *WARN* [async-index-update-async] org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.index.lucene.LuceneDocumentMaker [/oak:index/damAssetLucene] Ignoring ordered property jcr:content/metadata/dc:title of type STRINGS for path /content/dam/sample/asset1.pdf as multivalued ordered property not supported

2019-04-02 15:19:36 619 *WARN* [async-index-update-async] org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.index.lucene.LuceneDocumentMaker [/oak:index/damAssetLucene] Ignoring ordered property jcr:content/metadata/dc:title of type STRINGS for path /content/dam/sample/asset2.pdf as multivalued ordered property not supported

Is there something which can be done to address these warning logs?

Regards,

Aman

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

OOTB, dc:tittle should be a string not string[]. You need to change dc:title type from String[] to String.

Level 2

JaideepBrar

No, OOTB dc:title for files like pdf when imported are stored as String[]

And there is no easy way to change it to String unless you write a custom script.

Anyone got solution for this?