Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Ignoring ordered property jcr:content/metadata/dc:title of type STRINGS for path /content/dam/sample.pdf as multivalued ordered property not supported

Level 2

Hi All,

After content migration from AEM6.2 to AEM6.4, I started the instance. Then AEM starts reindexing the repository.

While repository indexing was happening, I found few same kind of warning logs  as below -

2019-04-02 15:19:36 618 *WARN* [async-index-update-async] org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.index.lucene.LuceneDocumentMaker [/oak:index/damAssetLucene] Ignoring ordered property jcr:content/metadata/dc:title of type STRINGS for path /content/dam/sample/asset1.pdf as multivalued ordered property not supported

2019-04-02 15:19:36 619 *WARN* [async-index-update-async] org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.index.lucene.LuceneDocumentMaker [/oak:index/damAssetLucene] Ignoring ordered property jcr:content/metadata/dc:title of type STRINGS for path /content/dam/sample/asset2.pdf as multivalued ordered property not supported

Is there something which can be done to address these warning logs?

Regards,

Aman

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

OOTB, dc:tittle should be a string not string[]. You need to change dc:title type from String[] to String.

Level 2

JaideepBrar

No, OOTB dc:title for files like pdf when imported are stored as String[]

And there is no easy way to change it to String unless you write a custom script.

Anyone got solution for this?