Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

I want to know how to get the exam for free.

Level 1

Last month, Adobe certification exams were delivered free of charge until June 30th at ADBAPEX@adobe.com.

I want to know how to get the exam for free.

Thanks for the good news.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@StomX PFB the terms and conditions

• To be eligible to receive a free exam voucher you must:
         1. Be associated with your Company \ with a current corporate email id on your CertMetrics Profile.
         2. Be registered on the Adobe Solution Partner Portal and associated with an active Bronze or above Adobe Partner Organization.

How to get the certificate ? 

• You must first Create an Adobe ID (with your official email) if you do not have one.
  • Once that is done , you must reach out to SPPHelp via email (spphelp@adobe.com) or chat to request the free exam voucher. 
  • They will check for your eligibility and sent you a voucher 

Hope this helps 

Thanks

Veena

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@StomX PFB the terms and conditions

• To be eligible to receive a free exam voucher you must:
         1. Be associated with your Company \ with a current corporate email id on your CertMetrics Profile.
         2. Be registered on the Adobe Solution Partner Portal and associated with an active Bronze or above Adobe Partner Organization.

How to get the certificate ? 

• You must first Create an Adobe ID (with your official email) if you do not have one.
  • Once that is done , you must reach out to SPPHelp via email (spphelp@adobe.com) or chat to request the free exam voucher. 
  • They will check for your eligibility and sent you a voucher 

Hope this helps 

Thanks

Veena

Level 1

Thank you for your reply!

+ Is there a limit to the number of times I can take the test?

Community Advisor
Yes. As per Adobe , One voucher allowed per person per exam. Vouchers will only be granted for either the initial attempt or a retake attempt, not both. Also , if you pass the exam , then you are eligible for requesting one more voucher. These exams should be scheduled before June 30th 2020

Community Advisor

@StomX 

First of all, You need to get your free exam vouchers from Adobe SPP Management Team 

Email - SPPHelp@adobe.com  

Then sign up/log in to https://www.certmetrics.com/adobe/

Complete registration process.

then click on 

Schedule/Modify Exam Appointment