Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

HTTP Error : 500

Level 4

HTTP ERROR: 500  Problem accessing /system/console/slinglog.

Reason:      Server Error

Can you suggest the steps to fix the issue.

5 Replies

Administrator

Some Quick try:-

1. Restart instance.

2. Restart "org.apache.felix.webconsole.plugins.ds" bundle

When and where are you getting this error? Is this happening only on a single instance or is throughout all your instances?

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Level 9

monikam6817093 wrote...

HTTP ERROR: 500  Problem accessing /system/console/slinglog.

Reason:      Server Error

Can you suggest the steps to fix the issue.

It isn't the case in my local. provide more details please.

Level 9

Please share exact error message from error.log file.

-Kishore

Level 1

@monikam6817093 , I also faced similar issue. '/system/console/slinglog' was not getting loaded. 

Error Log -

07.04.2020 10:12:45.297 *ERROR* [qtp1407899993-6020] org.apache.felix.http.jetty Exception while processing request to /system/console/slinglog (java.lang.NullPointerException)

java.lang.NullPointerException: null

at java.util.concurrent.ConcurrentHashMap.get(ConcurrentHashMap.java:936)

at org.apache.sling.commons.log.logback.internal.LogConfigManager.getLogWriter(LogConfigManager.java:223) [org.apache.sling.commons.log:5.1.10]

Reason - 

• As error log suggests some of the key/value in the Logger configuration is missing/null. 
  • 'org.apache.sling.commons.log.level'  Log level for the error.log is not correctly configured. Also there were multiple error log configurations

Fix -

• Delete all the duplicate unwanted error.log
  • Reconfigure the log level
  • issue-11-screen-2.jpg

issue-11-screen-3.jpg