Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

How to use core tab component in DITA ?

Community Advisor

Hi,

I wanted to know, is it possible to map core tab component in DITA using element mapping? If it is then can someone give idea on how we can achieve it ? and If not , then is there any way to use tab component in DITA?.

I did element mapping for core text component and it is working fine but for tab component it is not working.

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

@MayurSatav : It depends on what elements/attributes of DITA topic do you plan to map to the tab component properties. Basically when you map a element to a AEM component, the DITA element should have enough sub-elements/attributes that are expected by the component code (sightly/jsp) or else you will have to modify the component code accordingly.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

@MayurSatav : It depends on what elements/attributes of DITA topic do you plan to map to the tab component properties. Basically when you map a element to a AEM component, the DITA element should have enough sub-elements/attributes that are expected by the component code (sightly/jsp) or else you will have to modify the component code accordingly.