Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Search content issue

Level 1

Hi 

I have this search content functionality which searches the content with images on a product my issue is there are times that the content load so slow that causes heap memory issue is there any configuration to prevent too much loading time in the OSGI configuration and also set default number of result content?

Best Regards

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@Farnsbert You can use limit query and pagination logic if the results are too large. You could have a custom OSGI configuartion to set the limit value for the query used.

Not sure what exactly is the use case here, but hope this helps.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@Farnsbert You can use limit query and pagination logic if the results are too large. You could have a custom OSGI configuartion to set the limit value for the query used.

Not sure what exactly is the use case here, but hope this helps.

Community Advisor

Slow queries could be due to following reasons :

• Index not available
  • Result is huge
  • Query using different indexes to collect data

You can examine your query in Query performance tool in AEM. It will guide you if your query is using any index or not with other details. Path for same is /libs/granite/operations/content/diagnosistools/queryPerformance.html

Link for troubleshooting slow queries : https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-65/developing/bestpractices/troubleshooti...