Level 2

Tip /
Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

[AEM Gems Webinar] Accelerating Experience Manager as a Cloud Service development with Rapid Development Environments
SOLVED

AEM Package Filter

Level 3

I want to package page packets ending in "-shorts". How do I write a filter?

I tried the following method, but it didn't work.

ChaoXiong_1-1661224402184.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

In case you are using ACS Commons, you can achieve it by using Query Packager.

SQL2 Query for same would be 

SELECT * FROM [cq:Page] AS page WHERE ISDESCENDANTNODE(page, "/content/we-retail/us/en/products") AND name() like "%shorts%"

Link : https://adobe-consulting-services.github.io/acs-aem-commons/features/packagers/query-packager/index....

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 9

@ChaoXiong You can use the "Add rule" and choose "inlcude" from the dropdown and add your filter-

for eg. something like this:

ManuMathew1994_0-1661226642212.png

Hope this helps.

Level 3

thanks, @ManuMathew1994 

I mean, when you don't know the specific directory, you only see the directory level and how to get all the pages ending in "-shorts". You can only get the pages under "men/shorts" by writing like this.

Level 3

ChaoXiong_1-1661227451010.png

I'm trying to write like this. Although I can get all the pages ending in "-shorts", I don't want to include these extra pages in the picture.

Correct answer by
Level 9

In case you are using ACS Commons, you can achieve it by using Query Packager.

SQL2 Query for same would be 

SELECT * FROM [cq:Page] AS page WHERE ISDESCENDANTNODE(page, "/content/we-retail/us/en/products") AND name() like "%shorts%"

Link : https://adobe-consulting-services.github.io/acs-aem-commons/features/packagers/query-packager/index....