Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

How to use ckeditor, or other rict text editor of aem in etc/design/myapp/clientlibs for end user?

Level 4

Hi all,

I want to user rict text editor for text area in form for client user. How to use ckeditor, or other rict text editor of aem in etc/design/myapp/clientlibs? I want have a same riect text editor as AEM forum or ckeditor basic. I tried ckeditor basic from ckeditor.com and add it to etc/design/myapp/clientlib-ckeditor. But it doesn't work.

I am using cdn it work fine. But I want to user ckeditor in our clientlib.

<script src="//cdn.ckeditor.com/4.11.0/basic/ckeditor.js"></script>

Please help me how to use rich text editor for client user?

Thanks you so much,

BienHV

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

Please refer this article:- Adobe Experience Manager Help | Introduction to authoring adaptive forms

To enable rich text for a text box, enable the Allow Rich Text option in the component properties.

Kautuk Sahni

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Administrator

Please refer this article:- Adobe Experience Manager Help | Introduction to authoring adaptive forms

To enable rich text for a text box, enable the Allow Rich Text option in the component properties.

Kautuk Sahni

Level 4

Hi Kautuksahni,

I created a clientlibs in /etc/designs/myapps/clientlib-ckeditor to use basic ckeditor. In the clientlib-ckeditor, I created js folder (with ckeditor.js, config.js, en.js, styles.js) and created css folder (with content.css, editor.css) as below.

basic-ckeditor.PNG

When I run it have errors as below:

ckeditor-error.PNG

If i use the cdn (<script src="//cdn.ckeditor.com/4.11.1/basic/ckeditor.js"></script>), it have not error. The error happen when I using ckeditor as an clientlib library.

Could you help me, how to fix it?

Thank you so much!

BienHV