Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

Automating Daily Translation Updates from Language Master to Language Copies in AEM

Level 2

Hi All,

Currently, manual translation via MSM from the language master to language copies is working well, whether it's for a single page or multiple pages (with no limit).

I now have a requirement to automate this process so that any page modified in the language master gets translated and updated in language copies (e.g., Spanish or Dutch) every day at 2 AM.

To meet this need, I’m using the repeat translation option, which creates a new translation job at 2 AM each day.

While the auto/repeat translation works fine for a single page on some days, it doesn’t work for multiple pages consistently, and empty jobs are sometimes being created in the projects.

I would like to enable launchers for this requirement, so that when any content is updated in the language master, it automatically triggers the translation and updates the language copies. Could you please assist me with the relevant workflow names for this?

Additionally, I would appreciate any other suggestions or insights you might have.

Thanks in advance,
Veera

0 Replies