Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

How to reload the one component after click on the other component in the same page? AEM6.3

Level 4

Hi,

I created the page with emultiple components, my requirement is load the one component after click (some button) on other component in the same page.

Thanks in Advance

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

You could use JS show hide function on the div of second component which would be managed/called by the button click of first component as rightly mentioned by Arun.

How To Toggle Between Hiding And Showing an Element

Thanks

Tuhin

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 4

Components are supposed to be loaded in Editable Templates or on pages where a policy has been set allowing a component to be dropped onto the page.

Community Advisor

I don't think, that is a good practice.

But you can load both components and hide the second one and show when the button is clicked.

It can be done with a simple js code.

Arun Patidar

Correct answer by
Level 7

You could use JS show hide function on the div of second component which would be managed/called by the button click of first component as rightly mentioned by Arun.

How To Toggle Between Hiding And Showing an Element

Thanks

Tuhin

Level 4

That's for our case we are using like that only, but At first time page loaded only all the components are loaded.. But i need to show the component after the clicking of the second component button (it should pass data to 3rd component).

Thanks..