Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to reload the one component after click on the other component in the same page? AEM6.3

Level 4

Hi,

I created the page with emultiple components, my requirement is load the one component after click (some button) on other component in the same page.

Thanks in Advance

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

You could use JS show hide function on the div of second component which would be managed/called by the button click of first component as rightly mentioned by Arun.

How To Toggle Between Hiding And Showing an Element

Thanks

Tuhin

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 4

Components are supposed to be loaded in Editable Templates or on pages where a policy has been set allowing a component to be dropped onto the page.

Community Advisor

I don't think, that is a good practice.

But you can load both components and hide the second one and show when the button is clicked.

It can be done with a simple js code.

Arun Patidar

Correct answer by
Level 7

You could use JS show hide function on the div of second component which would be managed/called by the button click of first component as rightly mentioned by Arun.

How To Toggle Between Hiding And Showing an Element

Thanks

Tuhin

Level 4

That's for our case we are using like that only, but At first time page loaded only all the components are loaded.. But i need to show the component after the clicking of the second component button (it should pass data to 3rd component).

Thanks..