Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

How to get jcr:content of first level child nodes using QueryManager

Level 3

I need to get only first level child jcr:content node(`/content/qwe/shows/{showName}/jcr:content` where showName's template is showpage, showpage2 or showpage3)

I use the following config for QueryManager

path=/content/qwe/shows/ path.flat=true 0_property=@jcr:content/cq:template 0_property.1_value=/apps/qwe/templates/showpage 0_property.2_value=/apps/qwe/templates/showpage2 0_property.3_value=/apps/qwe/templates/showpage3

Wich equals to the following `XPATH` wich returns cq:Page nodes:

/jcr:root/content/qwe/shows/* [ (jcr:content/@cq:template = '/apps/qwe/templates/showpage' or jcr:content/@cq:template = '/apps/qwe/templates/showpage2' or jcr:content/@cq:template = '/apps/qwe/templates/showpage3' ) ]

How to configure QueryManager to generate the following query to get cq:PageContent nodes:

/jcr:root/content/qwe/shows/* [ (jcr:content/@cq:template = '/apps/qwe/templates/showpage' or jcr:content/@cq:template = '/apps/qwe/templates/showpage2' or jcr:content/@cq:template = '/apps/qwe/templates/showpage3' ) ]/jcr:content
2 Replies

Level 10

When searchign for nodes at a specific level - I find JCR SQL better option. You can select the exact level. For example:

String sql= "SELECT * FROM nt:unstructured WHERE jcr:path LIKE '"+path +"/%' AND NOT jcr:path LIKE '"+path +"/%/%'";

Level 3

We use query manager, because generated query is much more bigger. I just show part of it