Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

How to export page with design and DAM assets

Level 1

Hi All,

I am trying to export a page in my application and i am able to export the page by adding export.zip extention instead of html.

But when i unzip and open the page,  js and css are not applying  and it's not exporting the DAM assets. 

How to configure the contentsync template to export assets and apply css and js.

I am using AEM 6.3 version.

Any thoughts here would be helpful.

7 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

I would recommend to check The Page Exporter 

if helps.

Thanks

Arun

Arun Patidar

Employee

An alternative option to create a static version of a page/site is to use Static replication agent: Replication

Level 1

@berliant, thanks for your reply.

I followed the article and configured the static replicatiuon agent. But It's not working.

Getting following error when i replicate any article : com.day.cq.replication.ReplicationException: Unable to replicate content with no transport handler. Check configuration.

How to configure transport handler for static replication agent in AEM 6.3

Level 1

smacdonald2008 Yes, I tried with page exporter, but DAM assets are not exporting with that zip file. How to configure the page exporter to export dam assets.

Community Advisor

Hi,

If you go through the link, you can see if you need to export image(custom type) then you need to implement custom type. but for renditions you can add below node at /etc/contentsync/templates/  or /etc/contentsync/templates/<sitename>.

assets

Collect original renditions of assets.

• path - Path to an asset folder below /content/dam.

Implementing a Custom Configuration

As you may have noticed in the node structure, the Geometrixx page export configuration template has a logo node with a type property set to image. This is a special configuration type that has been created to copy the image logo to the zip file. To meet some specific requirements, you may need to implement a custom type property: to do so, refer to the Implementing a custom update handler section in the Content Sync page.

Collect an image.

• path - Path to an image resource.

The image type is used to include the We Retail logo in the zip file.

More info -

Implementing a custom update handler(Mobile with Content Sync)

Arun Patidar