Expand my Community achievements bar.

How to display the Icons into CQ5 Components?

Level 4

Hi All,

I have to create the component, when author click on the custom rte icon it has to show more than 50 Icons(CSS) based.

Icon CSS Based Example:

.customClass{

content"e676" !important;

}

The above class provide the refresh Icon.

Like wise i have more than 50 Icons are there. Author can select any of them.

please share your idea, how to complete this requirement.

5 Replies

Level 10

Can you provide more details, where are the icons going to be displayed? Will they be displayed in an AEM web page, a JQeury component or a pop-up window. Whats the purpose of displaying 50 icons. 

Level 4

we are expecting all the icons in the popup. Author can select the icon as per their requirement. its like a insert a smiley from the popup and applying it.

Level 7

michaelvino86 wrote...

we are expecting all the icons in the popup. Author can select the icon as per their requirement. its like a insert a smiley from the popup and applying it.

you can achieve that using javascript.

Regards

Tuhin

Level 7

You can bind your customClass with a javascript onclick function and upon firing that function you can show a widget which would be having what ever you want it to have.

Cheers

Employee Advisor

You can add a custom RTE plugin to show a popup with a list of icons. Take a look at the following article - http://experience-aem.blogspot.com/2014/02/aem-cq-56-extend-richtext-editor-add-new-plugin-pullquote...