Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to customize RTE plugin option in the Content Fragment RTE?

Level 2

We are planning to customize hyper link option shown below in the Content Fragment RTE.

Custom link option.PNG

After clicking on the above link option , it should display a custom pop up with few fields in it as shown below.

Custom link pop up.PNG

Kindly let me know the possible ways to achieve this customization.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

you need create custom link plugin by extending /libs/clientlibs/granite/coralui2/optional/rte/js/core/commands/Link.js plug-in

and to create options pop-up you need to find the correct template and implemnt same for your new custom plugn-in

/libs/clientlibs/granite/coralui2/optional/rte/js/components/cui-rte.templates.js

ex:

locate this code  this["CUI"]["rte"]["Templates"]["dlg-link"] in template js and you can see the options.

I believe you are using AEM 6.3 or above, for lower versions the libs path is different.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 4

you need create custom link plugin by extending /libs/clientlibs/granite/coralui2/optional/rte/js/core/commands/Link.js plug-in

and to create options pop-up you need to find the correct template and implemnt same for your new custom plugn-in

/libs/clientlibs/granite/coralui2/optional/rte/js/components/cui-rte.templates.js

ex:

locate this code  this["CUI"]["rte"]["Templates"]["dlg-link"] in template js and you can see the options.

I believe you are using AEM 6.3 or above, for lower versions the libs path is different.

Thanks!