Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

How to customize RTE plugin option in the Content Fragment RTE?

Level 2

We are planning to customize hyper link option shown below in the Content Fragment RTE.

Custom link option.PNG

After clicking on the above link option , it should display a custom pop up with few fields in it as shown below.

Custom link pop up.PNG

Kindly let me know the possible ways to achieve this customization.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

you need create custom link plugin by extending /libs/clientlibs/granite/coralui2/optional/rte/js/core/commands/Link.js plug-in

and to create options pop-up you need to find the correct template and implemnt same for your new custom plugn-in

/libs/clientlibs/granite/coralui2/optional/rte/js/components/cui-rte.templates.js

ex:

locate this code  this["CUI"]["rte"]["Templates"]["dlg-link"] in template js and you can see the options.

I believe you are using AEM 6.3 or above, for lower versions the libs path is different.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 4

you need create custom link plugin by extending /libs/clientlibs/granite/coralui2/optional/rte/js/core/commands/Link.js plug-in

and to create options pop-up you need to find the correct template and implemnt same for your new custom plugn-in

/libs/clientlibs/granite/coralui2/optional/rte/js/components/cui-rte.templates.js

ex:

locate this code  this["CUI"]["rte"]["Templates"]["dlg-link"] in template js and you can see the options.

I believe you are using AEM 6.3 or above, for lower versions the libs path is different.

Thanks!