Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

How to customize dialog for workflow in aem 6.3?

Level 2

I am using aem 6.3, and I have a requirement ,which is, when workflow comes to 'reject' step , the 'comment' field will be mandatory to complete, the other step also have this 'comment' field but not mandatory. Is there any suggestion on how to implement it? Any help will be appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

Did you check this Adobe Help: AEM Workflow Steps with Custom Dialogs

And Adobe Experience Manager Help | Creating an Adobe Experience Manager Custom Worflow Step with a dial...

// It discusses how to create a custom workflow step that has a dialog that lets workflow authors enter parameter values used in the workflow. This article also discusses how to use Java code to retrieve those values at run-time.  In addition, this article also demonstrates how to use the Delete Node step in an example workflow.

Kautuk Sahni

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Administrator

Did you check this Adobe Help: AEM Workflow Steps with Custom Dialogs

And Adobe Experience Manager Help | Creating an Adobe Experience Manager Custom Worflow Step with a dial...

// It discusses how to create a custom workflow step that has a dialog that lets workflow authors enter parameter values used in the workflow. This article also discusses how to use Java code to retrieve those values at run-time.  In addition, this article also demonstrates how to use the Delete Node step in an example workflow.

Kautuk Sahni