Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

How do you remove the blue ribbon 'This page is subject to the workflow Scheduled Page/Asset Activation' post launch?

Level 1

Details: In author mode, when I have created a scheduled workflow, the following alert appears in a blue ribbon: This page is subject to the workflow Scheduled Page/Asset Activation. The issue is the ribbon never goes away ie post publish. Appearing before publishing is good as it lets other authors know not to lock the page which disallows scheduled publishing. However, hours or days after the publish, it should disappear?

jasonw10528857_0-1580776492760.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I just tested this on AEM 6.5 and the blue ribbon disappears right after activation workflow is completed.

Can you try to reproduce this on a plain AEM instance and share steps?

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I just tested this on AEM 6.5 and the blue ribbon disappears right after activation workflow is completed.

Can you try to reproduce this on a plain AEM instance and share steps?

Level 1
Steps: • Make content change on page • Select ‘Manage Publication’ in page explorer view • Select Action (publish) / Scheduling (Later) / Select activation date • Ignore workflows / packages • Select ‘Publish later’

Employee Advisor

I am able to reproduce this on 6.3 instance. Can you log a daycare ticket with these details and provide a detailed business impact? We should be able to log it as a bug.

That said, this is not an issue on 6.5, so, if you are in the process of upgrading, you can just wait for 6.5 upgrade to be completed.

Level 1
Ok thanks. I can't seem to login to daycare ticket. Is it same account credentials as this platform?