Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

How do you add custom HTML to an experience fragment?

Level 2

I have a navigation for my site that an Experience Fragment would work great for but it's more complex than the WYSIWYG can handle. So, I'd like to just add my HTML to the XF. Can I add the custom HTML and clientlib styles/js directly to the XF or do I need to create a component and then add the component to the XF? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

It can insert it via richtext markup editor mode. As said, WYSIWYG authoring experience definition can be of different perspective - it cannot be always embedded clicks. Especially, when the end user experience is on-hover, on-click show/hide etc, the WYSIWYG authoring experience stays on the preview mode for the marketer, not plainly in the edit mode.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

It can insert it via richtext markup editor mode. As said, WYSIWYG authoring experience definition can be of different perspective - it cannot be always embedded clicks. Especially, when the end user experience is on-hover, on-click show/hide etc, the WYSIWYG authoring experience stays on the preview mode for the marketer, not plainly in the edit mode.

Level 2
I'm not familiar with a "richtext markup editor mode". Can you tell me how I can access this in an experience fragment? Thanks.