Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Hi Team - JWT to oAuth

Level 7

Hi Team JWT to oAuth

I'm trying to migrate all the Adobe Developer console projects which are using JWT credentials to oAuth server to server credentials. Below is the big picture 

In Developer console 

Project 1 - used Adobe Target API

Project 2 - used Adobe Analytics , Adobe Target 

Project 3  - used Cloud Manager 

Project 4 - used Adobe Target and Experience platform Launch API

But when it comes to integration part with AEM I can only see Adobe target implementation with Adobe IMS configuration.

Do I need to create separately IMS configuration in AEM for each projects ?  

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@JakeCham 

You would need to check which applications are using the APIs.

Please review following documentation on the updates needed to use OAuth credentials 

https://developer.adobe.com/developer-console/docs/guides/authentication/ServerToServerAuthenticatio... 

The applications dependent on API would need to implement updated mechanism for OAuth authentication

Aanchal Sikka

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

The answer is no. You need to only update on aem for project2 as this project only requires those configuration in aem. All other project that you have in developer console is used to access via api endpoint and no configuration is present in aem for those so no need to make any changes there.

Level 7

Okay.For other projects except project 2, Do I need to change the credentials to oAuth in developer console then where I need to make use those oAuth credentials in API end points ?

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@JakeCham 

You would need to check which applications are using the APIs.

Please review following documentation on the updates needed to use OAuth credentials 

https://developer.adobe.com/developer-console/docs/guides/authentication/ServerToServerAuthenticatio... 

The applications dependent on API would need to implement updated mechanism for OAuth authentication

Aanchal Sikka

Community Advisor

@JakeCham 

We need IMS config while setting up Cloud Service configs in AEM.

Thus, we need to create only those, corresponding to which you would be setting up Cloud Service config. 

Aanchal Sikka