Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Google API - auth 2.0 error while connecting to alteryx

Level 2

I had created a access token prior before from google api to connect to Alteryx. However, just couple of months ago, it began to respond in error. Is there something i need to do extra that can help connect alteryx training to the API?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @soumyarani ,

Can you try to connect to Alteryx with the access token using Postman, Check if that works.

Also, Can you mention what exact error are you getting while connecting from Postman.

There may be a chance that your api  might not be whitelisted any more now at the Alteryx  end.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @soumyarani ,

Can you try to connect to Alteryx with the access token using Postman, Check if that works.

Also, Can you mention what exact error are you getting while connecting from Postman.

There may be a chance that your api  might not be whitelisted any more now at the Alteryx  end.

Thanks!

Community Advisor

The access tokens will have a limited lifetime, you should be using the refresh token to generate the new access token, refer to the following URL for more details - https://developers.google.com/identity/protocols/oauth2

The refresh token also expires after a specific lifetime, in that case, a new refresh token should be retrieved.

Regards

Albin I