Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

Getting this error in error log as soon as try to start local aem instance

Level 4

monish7_0-1690870147521.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hi @monish_gavali,

Access the OSGI console(/system/console/bundles) and try to authenticate. Manually try to start any resolved bundles.

If this is not reachable, you will have to re-index your instance.

1. Stop your instance.

2. Go to C:\AEM 6.5\crx-quickstart\repository\index [sample path, locate similar path on your filesystem]

3. Delete all the files under the index folder.

4. restart your instance.

I hope this helps.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @monish_gavali ,

Please check this thread: https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/aem-restart-issue-authenti... 

You will get multiple opinions and please do try one by one.

And finally please check if there are any OSGI config file "org.apache.sling.jcr.repoinit.RepositoryInitializer~aem-asset-wizard.cfg.json". If so just delete this.

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hi @monish_gavali,

Access the OSGI console(/system/console/bundles) and try to authenticate. Manually try to start any resolved bundles.

If this is not reachable, you will have to re-index your instance.

1. Stop your instance.

2. Go to C:\AEM 6.5\crx-quickstart\repository\index [sample path, locate similar path on your filesystem]

3. Delete all the files under the index folder.

4. restart your instance.

I hope this helps.

Employee Advisor

Hi @monish_gavali ,

Looks like something is wrong with your repository.

Here's a great article by one of our colleagues. Please check if you haven't already.

https://cqdump.joerghoh.de/2022/03/17/how-to-analyze-authentication-support-missing/ 

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Nitesh