Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

Failed to load resource: net::ERR_TUNNEL_CONNECTION_FAILED

Level 3

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @user00181 , 

I Just tried this in Incognito mode & it works fine. This seems to be more network firewall issues than AEM.

~Aditya.Ch

Thanks,

Aditya Chabuku

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @user00181 ,

Can you please provide more details about the use case.

Regards,

Sravani

Level 3

Hi @sravs ,

When i am hitting, this URL then I am getting error "Failed to load resource: net::ERR_TUNNEL_CONNECTION_FAILED" in console.

Thanks,

Niraj Singh.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @user00181 , 

I Just tried this in Incognito mode & it works fine. This seems to be more network firewall issues than AEM.

~Aditya.Ch

Thanks,

Aditya Chabuku

Community Advisor

Hi @user00181 ,

Its working fine for me as well. This is not w.r.t AEM but it will happen when your chrome unable to make a connection to the URL.

Please refer below document.

https://thegeekpage.com/solved-fix-err_tunnel_connection_failed-error-in-chrome/

Community Advisor

Hi @user00181 

Even it works for me. I dont see the error mentioned above. But i see ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID on loading the page. If you are looking to fix this issue as well. Please look at below URL

https://kinsta.com/knowledgebase/neterr-cert-authority-invalid/

Jagadeesh_Prakash_0-1657029610168.png

Community Advisor

Hi @user00181 ,

This issue has nothing to do with AEM -  my best guess is - it was caused by some extesnions.
As a quick test to see if that's your problem, start Chrome in incognito mode with extensions disabled (ctrl+shift+n) and see if your page works now. Note that by default all extensions will be already disabled in incognito mode unless you've specifically set them to run (via chrome://extensions).

Hope that helps!

Regards,

Santosh