Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

Failed to load resource: net::ERR_TUNNEL_CONNECTION_FAILED

Level 3

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @user00181 , 

I Just tried this in Incognito mode & it works fine. This seems to be more network firewall issues than AEM.

~Aditya.Ch

Thanks,

Aditya Chabuku

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 5

Hi @user00181 ,

Can you please provide more details about the use case.

Regards,

Sravani

Level 3

Hi @sravs ,

When i am hitting, this URL then I am getting error "Failed to load resource: net::ERR_TUNNEL_CONNECTION_FAILED" in console.

Thanks,

Niraj Singh.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @user00181 , 

I Just tried this in Incognito mode & it works fine. This seems to be more network firewall issues than AEM.

~Aditya.Ch

Thanks,

Aditya Chabuku

Level 5

Hi @user00181 ,

Its working fine for me as well. This is not w.r.t AEM but it will happen when your chrome unable to make a connection to the URL.

Please refer below document.

https://thegeekpage.com/solved-fix-err_tunnel_connection_failed-error-in-chrome/

Community Advisor

Hi @user00181 

Even it works for me. I dont see the error mentioned above. But i see ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID on loading the page. If you are looking to fix this issue as well. Please look at below URL

https://kinsta.com/knowledgebase/neterr-cert-authority-invalid/

Jagadeesh_Prakash_0-1657029610168.png

Community Advisor

Hi @user00181 ,

This issue has nothing to do with AEM -  my best guess is - it was caused by some extesnions.
As a quick test to see if that's your problem, start Chrome in incognito mode with extensions disabled (ctrl+shift+n) and see if your page works now. Note that by default all extensions will be already disabled in incognito mode unless you've specifically set them to run (via chrome://extensions).

Hope that helps!

Regards,

Santosh