Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Example of exposing GraphQL endpoint with Content Fragments on classic AEM

Level 1

Hello,

Do we have any example of exposing GraphQL endpoint with Content Fragments on classic AEM? All the examples I see are on cloud AEM.

Thanks 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

I've been testing out GraphQL with sp10 on my local. The cloud documentation has been the same for classic. If you watch the video tutorial for Persisted Queries, watch out for a minor error in the GET instructions. He says that there are no changes to the URL, but the url changes from persist.json to execute.json.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @ssarode ,

Per official docs GraphQL API Endpoint for CF is included in 6.5 SP 10, Could you please check. Approach should be the same.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-65/release-notes/service-pack/sp-release-...

Correct answer by
Level 2

I've been testing out GraphQL with sp10 on my local. The cloud documentation has been the same for classic. If you watch the video tutorial for Persisted Queries, watch out for a minor error in the GET instructions. He says that there are no changes to the URL, but the url changes from persist.json to execute.json.