Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Error with cq-hybris-content 5.6.1

Level 3

Hi there  ,

I'm on AEM 5.6.1 and when ever i install cq-hybris-content 5.6.1 package , i can see following error logs in my console . I have reference hybris server up and running . I have adobe cq embeeded hybris server 5.6.2 up and running . Any help on debugging the problem ?

*ERROR* [OsgiInstallerImpl] ERROR: EventDispatcher: Error during dispatch. (java.lang.NullPointerException)
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.DependencyManager.serviceAdded(DependencyManager.java:383)
        at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.DependencyManager.serviceChanged(DependencyManager.java:159)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.util.EventDispatcher.invokeServiceListenerCallback(EventDispatcher.java:932)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.util.EventDispatcher.fireEventImmediately(EventDispatcher.java:793)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.util.EventDispatcher.fireServiceEvent(EventDispatcher.java:543)

regards

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi, 

Please use cq-hybris-content-5.6.100 and cq-hybris-server-5.6.100 from PackageShare, which are designed to work with CQ version 5.6.1 .

Cheers,

Geoffroy

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi, 

Please use cq-hybris-content-5.6.100 and cq-hybris-server-5.6.100 from PackageShare, which are designed to work with CQ version 5.6.1 .

Cheers,

Geoffroy

Level 3

Hi ,

Thanks for updating me on it . I did a simple test by shutting down my cq embeeded hybris server  5.6.2 and restarted my AEM 5.6.1 with active  cq-hybris-content 5.6.1 bundle .  It still shows the error trace on the start up . I assume probably due to this start up error  , sometimes  when I'm trying to refer  services like slingrepository or my custom services with @reference annotation they are been returned as null . I'm able to fetch the same services by using bundle.getcontext () though. 

If I uninstall cq-hybris-content 5.6.1 package the start up happens with out any errors . I have freshly installed the package from package share . Any pointers on the problem ?

Thanks in advance

Krishna

Level 2

As I said in first post : please try to use first the correct versions of those packages : cq-hybris-content-5.6.100 and cq-hybris-server-5.6.100 .

Level 4

Thanks for the link I'll go through the slides and video to see what i was missing . Just for information , even with cq-hybris-server 5.6.1 and cq-hybris-content 5.6.1 on start up I get the same error trace  . If I stop ref hybris implementation bundle from Felix console , the start up is clean .