Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Editable templates are not showing while creating page 2023

Level 1

Hi,

I have created editable templates with the help of an HTML5 template and tried to create a page, but the template is not showing on the granite UI.

I have added `cq:allowedTemplates` to the page properties as well but still not facing the same issue.

Please help me resolve it.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@yoyogesh , this might be because cq:allowedTemplates is set in the /content/my-site/jcr:content, which does not point to your template folder. OR, from the template folder, the allowedPaths is not set, pointing back to the /content/my-site/.*+ folder.

Can you please take a look at this article, and report any logs that is interesting back to this chat please? Basic Steps to Debug an Error in AEM - Sourced Code

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@yoyogesh , this might be because cq:allowedTemplates is set in the /content/my-site/jcr:content, which does not point to your template folder. OR, from the template folder, the allowedPaths is not set, pointing back to the /content/my-site/.*+ folder.

Can you please take a look at this article, and report any logs that is interesting back to this chat please? Basic Steps to Debug an Error in AEM - Sourced Code