Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Editable template

Level 3

Hi,

I have couple of static templates working for site. Now I want one more template and I created editable template.

Now the problem is, I set allowed template path in site's property and when I create page under site, it only showing editable template and not showing the static template.

Is there a way I can show both static and editable template for selection at the time of page creation?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Add cq:allowedTemplate property in your root page and add path for both of your static and editable templates as given below

cq:allowedTemplates="[/conf/yourprojectname/settings/wcm/templates/.*,/apps/yourprojectname/templates/.*]"

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

@hptarora 

I am loading both templates (static and editable) in same the same site.

Please update the static page's component with property allowedPaths -- (String[]) -- /content/.+   

Thanks,
Nikhil

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Add cq:allowedTemplate property in your root page and add path for both of your static and editable templates as given below

cq:allowedTemplates="[/conf/yourprojectname/settings/wcm/templates/.*,/apps/yourprojectname/templates/.*]"