Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Disable the Upload button in the Granite file upload control

Level 3

Is there a way OOTB to disable the Upload button in the granite/ui/components/foundation/form/fileupload control?  We want to force the user to use images that were uploaded to the DAM.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Thanks.  We were originally going to do that.  I just ran across this on another site and it worked.

In 61, remove the uploadUrl property on widget node (sling:resourceType=granite/ui/components/foundation/form/fileupload) to disable the “Upload Image Asset” button

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 10

Like all AEM components - you would need to overlay this TOuch UI component and modify the app logic to disable the button. 

Correct answer by
Level 3

Thanks.  We were originally going to do that.  I just ran across this on another site and it worked.

In 61, remove the uploadUrl property on widget node (sling:resourceType=granite/ui/components/foundation/form/fileupload) to disable the “Upload Image Asset” button