Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Deploying eCommerce with IBM Websphere Commerce - where to obtain sample data for geometrixx

Level 1

I need to deploy an instance of AEM and get the Geometrixx app up and running with Websphere Commerce.

I'm looking at this page: http://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/aem/6-1/deploy/ecommerce/ibm-websphere.html

The documentation appears incomplete. It says : "To run the Geometrixx Outdoors store with WebSphere Commerce, the Geometrixx Outdoors products and catalog data must be loaded into WebSphere Commerce.", but there is no clue how to do this, or where to obtain an export of the data in a form that can be loaded into WC.

Has anyone got this working yet?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi David,

Thank your for your questions. We are currently updating your documentation to describe 'how to setup the WebSphere instance with Geometrixx'.

If this is urgent, I could send you the draft of the installation, just drop me an email: buergi@adobe.com

Regards,
Martin Buergi,
PM for AEM Commerce

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi David,

Thank your for your questions. We are currently updating your documentation to describe 'how to setup the WebSphere instance with Geometrixx'.

If this is urgent, I could send you the draft of the installation, just drop me an email: buergi@adobe.com

Regards,
Martin Buergi,
PM for AEM Commerce

Employee

Please send me an email.

We just want to incorporate some partner feedback before releasing the documentation.