Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

DAM metadata schema missing OOTB support for PNG?

Level 4

I get this error in Eclipse:

eclipse_2018-02-12_22-25-07.png

The OakConstraint would seem perhaps to indicate a violation of DAM Metadata Schema.

So while investigating I noticed PNG is not listed in /etc/dam/metadataeditor/mimetypemappings.

Does something need to be added in order to remove the Oak constraint violation?

4 Replies

Employee

Can you post a screenshot of the properties of the node /content/dam/pcwr/sprint-8-demo/top-nav-logo.png/jcr:content/renditions/cq5dam.thumbnail.140.100.png/jcr:content ?

Employee

That structure doesn't look right. How did you create that asset? It should have been dam:Asset > dam:AssetContent > nt:folder > nt:file1419171_pastedImage_0.png

Level 4

It was created automatically behind the scenes by AEM, probably the OOTB workflow that runs after an image is uploaded through the DAM UI. It's possible the node became corrupted as a result of this other issue: Re: Eclipse "Import from Server..." function corrupts the JCR

Is there a quick way to re-run the image upload workflows or somehow reset/overwrite these bad nodes?