Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Approach for PDP page along with SSR for caching purpose

Level 3

Hi,

I have an use case for a retail ecommerce B2C domain client, where we have huge inventory of products with variations. Product have their dynamic data like price and stock availability and other dynamic data. I don't want to use CIF instead inclination is towards API based services exposed by API Gateway and other PIM services. Site is multi locale with high traffic from customers.

Question:

1. What is Adobe's recommendation for this use case from best practice point of view?
2. I dont want to create multiple Product detail page nodes in CRX instead a single page which acts like a template and pull rest of the dynamic and authored data (marketing data held in AEM) via API's to hydrate the page for each Product detail page request on first request and perform SSR. Subsequently, cache it at dispatcher/CDN like product-detail-prod-A.html, product-detail-prod-B.html, product-detail-<product name>.html. Rest of the dynamic data like price, inventory/stock availability etc will be pulled at client tier via ajax request(s). Need Adobe's recommendation on this approach and sample reference implementation, if any.

Thanks

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies