Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Creating custom AEM workflow steps that send email messages ERROR

Level 2

I am going through the tutorial on workflows

Adobe Experience Manager Help | Creating custom AEM workflow steps that send email messages

I am using AEM 6.2 and I followed the steps but after I invoke the process, on the error logs I am getting this error

1228774_pastedImage_1.png

Please advice?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

Yes, I agree with Scott , the article is nothing to do with the logs. Its related to issue with Replication agents.

I suggest you to do this article in fresh vanilla instance.

Thanks,

Ratna.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

Those log messages are showing an issue with Replication agents. This article has nothing to do that. I suggest trying that article on a clean DEV AEM instance.

Also - there is a video too that you can watch to see all steps in action:

Scott's Digital Community: Creating custom AEM workflow steps that send email messages

Level 2

Change your Apache Sling Logging Logger Configuration to INFO.  or change the log statement line #87 to

log.error("Here in execute method");  to ensure it is getting executed.

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

Yes, I agree with Scott , the article is nothing to do with the logs. Its related to issue with Replication agents.

I suggest you to do this article in fresh vanilla instance.

Thanks,

Ratna.

Level 2

Thanks for your reply

I did the article on a new clean AEM instance and I did not get those errors anymore

But the workflow is not going through to sending me the email but it does delete the page . From the logs it looks like the execute method is invoked

1229431_pastedImage_0.png