Expand my Community achievements bar.

cq:dialog Error

Level 5

Hello @All I have created a custom component multifield. For that I have created cq:dialog but the dialog is not working properly. Also I couldn't able to drag the images. I have checked with we.retail site also, there also I can't make any changes to the cq:dialog. I have attached the error below, please help me, It's very urgent. Like I can't able to close or click the tick symbol in the dialog, when I do, nothing is happening.

VanithaB1_0-1646113078810.png

In the above dialog, It's not letting me to drag the image also it's not allowing me to click the tick symbol nor close symbol. 

5 Replies

Employee Advisor

Please provide AEM version detail. I couldn't see any error message in your screenshot. 

Regarding it's not allowing you to click the tick symbol nor close symbol, you could see JS related issue in browser console.

Level 5

Hi @DEBAL_DAS  my AEM version is 6.5.0 I have tried with the aem core components also like button, image and teaser etc, When I click the tick or close symbol nothing is happening. Also I couldn't able to drag the image for image , teaser components. But when I refresh the page, whatever content I entered in the cq:dialog is appearning in the page but it's showing only text values not the image value.

VanithaB1_0-1646116678788.png

Employee Advisor

As you are facing issue with aem core components on AEM 6.5.0 (no service pack) , I have tried to replicate the similar issue on AEM 6.5.0 but I didn't face such issue with either aem core components or we.retail -

DEBAL_DAS_0-1646119818657.pngDEBAL_DAS_1-1646119854373.png

I can see syntax error also in your screenshot also.

1. Have you installed any specific core component version like- 2.17.14 or 2.17.12?
  2. Is your custom multifield component extending aem core component?

Level 5

@DEBAL_DAS No, I haven't installed any specific component version also I didn't inherit any core component in my multifield but it has image as one of the field in the multifield section so it might inherit the core component I guess. 

Employee Advisor

Could you please share the xml file associated with your relevant component's cq:dialog.