Tip /
Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
BedrockMission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

SOLVED

column control component: should I use responsivegrid or newpar?

sreedobe
Level 4
Level 4

Can someone suggest me if I would like to have wrapper component such as column control.

Should I use responsivegrid or newpar?

component html:

<div>
	<div data-sly-resource="${ @ resourceType='wcm/foundation/components/responsivegrid'}"></div>
	<div data-sly-resource="${ @ resourceType='wcm/foundation/components/responsivegrid'}"></div>

</div>

Issue with this is , template displaying only one responsivegrid . If I have dummy path name for each sly-resource such as

<div data-sly-resource="${'container1' @ resourceType='wcm/foundation/components/responsivegrid'}"></div>

<div data-sly-resource="${'container2' @ resourceType='wcm/foundation/components/responsivegrid'}"></div>

, I do not see responsivegrids at all .

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution
jerryru
Correct answer by
Level 2
Level 2

You have to specify the path. The path will be created once you add the component into a page. The added components into the containers will be under the node path. I suggest you can re-add the component again. Then you will see the two components.

<div data-sly-resource="${'container1' @ resourceType='wcm/foundation/components/responsivegrid'}"></div>

<div data-sly-resource="${'container2' @ resourceType='wcm/foundation/components/responsivegrid'}"></div>

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Ankur_Khare
Community Advisor
Community Advisor

try like this-

<sly data-sly-resource="${ @ path='containerparsys1', resourceType='wcm/foundation/components/responsivegrid'}"></sly>

<sly data-sly-resource="${ @ path='containerparsys2', resourceType='wcm/foundation/components/responsivegrid'}"></sly

jerryru
Correct answer by
Level 2
Level 2

You have to specify the path. The path will be created once you add the component into a page. The added components into the containers will be under the node path. I suggest you can re-add the component again. Then you will see the two components.

View solution in original post

BrianKasingli
Community Advisor
Community Advisor

@sreedobe,

Can you please validate if you are using the AEM WCM Core component's Page component, along with the responsive grid?