Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

My Adobe account & email address is not being recognised by Adobe - any advice?

Level 1

I tried to email Adobe about a situation but all I get is an automated reply:

"

We would like to address your inquiry as soon as possible, however your email address is not recognized in our support system.  Protecting customers' data is an obligation we take very seriously, therefore we are unable to provide support to unrecognized email addresses.

Please contact your System Administrator or Customer Success Manager to ensure that you have a valid user account on the Adobe solution for which you require assistance, then contact us through one of the following methods:

•  Adobe Admin Console (Adobe Campaign, Adobe Experience Manager):
•  Adobe Experience league (Aall solutions)"

I CAN log in to the Adobe website and indeed this forum but still my account is not recognised by Adobe!!!

IS IT BECAUSE I have non-subscription products? ARE older (long term customers) being forced into subscription?

IF anyone can help in this area - I would be gratefull - I just need to contact Adobe Customer Support by email to sort out my situation without being blocked.
Many thanks in advance
2 Replies

Community Advisor

@kautuk_sahni  are you able to help here?

Arun Patidar

Administrator

@Photo_cj_uk , Please DM me your details (Company Name, Country, Email and Contact Number).

Otherwise, you can talk to your Account Manager or Customer Sucess Manager, they can bring you up to the speed. 

Kautuk Sahni