Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

column control component: should I use responsivegrid or newpar?

Level 4

Can someone suggest me if I would like to have wrapper component such as column control.

Should I use responsivegrid or newpar?

component html:

<div>
	<div data-sly-resource="${ @ resourceType='wcm/foundation/components/responsivegrid'}"></div>
	<div data-sly-resource="${ @ resourceType='wcm/foundation/components/responsivegrid'}"></div>

</div>

Issue with this is , template displaying only one responsivegrid . If I have dummy path name for each sly-resource such as

<div data-sly-resource="${'container1' @ resourceType='wcm/foundation/components/responsivegrid'}"></div>

<div data-sly-resource="${'container2' @ resourceType='wcm/foundation/components/responsivegrid'}"></div>

, I do not see responsivegrids at all .

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

You have to specify the path. The path will be created once you add the component into a page. The added components into the containers will be under the node path. I suggest you can re-add the component again. Then you will see the two components.

<div data-sly-resource="${'container1' @ resourceType='wcm/foundation/components/responsivegrid'}"></div>

<div data-sly-resource="${'container2' @ resourceType='wcm/foundation/components/responsivegrid'}"></div>

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

try like this-

<sly data-sly-resource="${ @ path='containerparsys1', resourceType='wcm/foundation/components/responsivegrid'}"></sly>

<sly data-sly-resource="${ @ path='containerparsys2', resourceType='wcm/foundation/components/responsivegrid'}"></sly

Correct answer by
Level 2

You have to specify the path. The path will be created once you add the component into a page. The added components into the containers will be under the node path. I suggest you can re-add the component again. Then you will see the two components.

Community Advisor

@sreedobe,

Can you please validate if you are using the AEM WCM Core component's Page component, along with the responsive grid?