Sign in to Community
Sign in to view all badges
i can't seem to find a solid recent answer to this question.
is it possible to duplicate a project or site in AEM?
(or clone or copy)
any insight on this would be great.
You can just make use of the Copy and Paste option available on the Touch UI -> http://localhost:port/sites.html/content
- Select the site example, we-retail
- Click on Copy button
- Then click on Paste option available on the action bar
- The whole site will be copied to the same location with a new name.
For duplicating a project:
- Go to crxde under "/content/projects"
- Right click on the project that you would like to copy.
- Click on "/content/projects" and then paste.
- It should create a new project and you can change the name accordingly.
You can follow the same steps for sites. Just change the "/content/projects" to "/content"