Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Bundle is build success fully but it status showing still in installed state

Level 1

I have a bundle which was deployed successfully, but when I checked the bundle console, the status was still in the ‘installed’ state. Upon verification, I found that the bundle has a dependency error stating: ‘javaslang, version=[2.0,3) – Cannot be resolved.’ please help me out here.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

If this is some external dependency which doesn't come out of the box in AEM and which you are trying to use in AEM, then you will have to embed that jar as well in your package. You can check this  
https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/embedding-and-installing-e... 
But essentially you can go to your all/pom.xml. Locate filevault-package-maven-plugin config section and add new embed entry for your jar and respective dependency as well. For E.g:

<embedded>
                            <groupId>org.apache.sling</groupId>
                            <artifactId>org.apache.sling.resource.filter</artifactId>
                            <target>/apps/eon-de-relaunch-vendor-packages/application/install</target>
                        </embedded>

And the dependency

<!-- Sling Resource Filter -->
        <dependency>
            <version>1.0.0</version>
            <scope>provided</scope>
        </dependency>

This is just sample, you need to provide your own dependency details.
Hope this helps

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

If this is some external dependency which doesn't come out of the box in AEM and which you are trying to use in AEM, then you will have to embed that jar as well in your package. You can check this  
https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/embedding-and-installing-e... 
But essentially you can go to your all/pom.xml. Locate filevault-package-maven-plugin config section and add new embed entry for your jar and respective dependency as well. For E.g:

<embedded>
                            <target>/apps/eon-de-relaunch-vendor-packages/application/install</target>
                        </embedded>

And the dependency

<!-- Sling Resource Filter -->
        <dependency>
            <version>1.0.0</version>
            <scope>provided</scope>
        </dependency>

This is just sample, you need to provide your own dependency details.
Hope this helps