Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Choose a user every time start a workflow

Level 2

Hi everyone,

I have created a workflow in aem6.3  and assigned a group to it. So it will works like every time i choose to start this workflow and the whole group will get notification about it.

And my question is how can i choose a member using like a drop-down list? The drop-down list contains only all the members in the group. So i can choose what i want every time starts a workflow. Is there any OOTB way for this?

Thanks for your time and help.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

You can use the Dynamic Participant Step. Adobe Experience Manager Help | Creating a custom Adobe Experience Manager Dynamic Participant step

Add a user picker in the page properties for the author to choose the user/group and get this property in the dynamic participant step.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 2

Hi

I was invoking the workflow by right clicking the resource, then choosing a workflow for it

Correct answer by
Employee

You can use the Dynamic Participant Step. Adobe Experience Manager Help | Creating a custom Adobe Experience Manager Dynamic Participant step

Add a user picker in the page properties for the author to choose the user/group and get this property in the dynamic participant step.