Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

caption for scene7

Level 6

Hi Team,

I tried adding caption to scene7 as 

var s7videoviewer = new s7viewers.VideoViewer({
                        "containerId": 'id',
                        "params": {
                            "serverurl": serverURL,
                            "contenturl": contentURL+"/",
                            "config": configURL,
                            "posterimage": posterImage,
                            "videoserverurl": contentURL,
                            "asset": posterImage,
                            "caption":"${captionPath},1" 
}
but I can see caption icon but captions are not showing up on clicking on enable caption icon,
how to get captions for scene7 dynamic videos, do we need to enhance vtt file path like we do for assetpath?
1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

I found the issue is with dynamic media configuration my code is working fine....

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

@Keerthi0555 You can refer the vtt file from DM Scene7 just like image or content file with URL like https://silabs.scene7.com/is/content/siliconlabssandbox/1

and apply this complete URL in caption and test it out. 

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/how-to-add-a-transcript-te... 

Administrator

@Keerthi0555 Did you find the suggestion helpful? Please let us know if you require more information. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you've discovered a solution yourself, we would appreciate it if you could share it with the community. Thank you!

Kautuk Sahni

Correct answer by
Level 6

I found the issue is with dynamic media configuration my code is working fine....

Administrator

Thank you for your reply. Would it be possible to share this with the community for posterity? If you are unable to share the code, could you provide more directions for others? I appreciate your response.

Kautuk Sahni

Level 6

Dynamic media wasn't configured properly so I faced the issue everything from backend i.e., code mentioned in he question is working fine