Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Cannot download AEM 6.3 service pack

Level 2

Hello,

I am unable to download the AEM 6.3.3.0 service pack.

When I use the packageshare link on AEM 6.3.3.0 Release Notes the page freezes after I try to sign in, and cannot progress to the download.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

The original link magically started working.

The service pack has instructions AEM 6.3.3.0 Release Notes

Where can I obtain these files?

Your 1 800 number is out of service after following through the prompts to reach support.

The sign-in link on the support page has a login to day software - it does not accept our credentials.

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Level 2

This goes to a "Not Found" page (404 error).

Employee Advisor

You can also go to Package share from within AEM instance as well. Try http://<host>:<port>/crx/packageshare/login.html

Correct answer by
Level 2

The original link magically started working.

The service pack has instructions AEM 6.3.3.0 Release Notes

Where can I obtain these files?

Your 1 800 number is out of service after following through the prompts to reach support.

The sign-in link on the support page has a login to day software - it does not accept our credentials.

Level 2

I have the service pack. It is the additonal jar files that I am requesting.

Please re-read my earlier post.

Employee

Sir. Are you using AEM Forms J2EE on JBOSS?

If you had AEM Forms 6.3 running on JBOSS and you're trying to apply SP3 you'd have those files already.

If you're just running AEM (OSGI), then you don't need to follow those steps.

Installing the service pack is as simple as pulling the package and uploading it via crx package manager.

There really isn't much more to it.

-----

Day Software / Daycare is the Adobe Customer Care support portal for AEM, AEM Sites, AEM Assets, AEM Forms, AEM Screens, AEM Mobile.  If you have a product issue that is where you need to raise it. If you do not have access to Daycare (and you should if you're a valid AEM customer) then you can reach out to your CSM (customer success manager) who is assigned to your account to reconcile access issues.

Good day.

Level 2

This is taken directly from your site: