Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Cannot create a folder under AEM 6.3 Assets (Touch UI)

Level 2

In the error log getting this error org.apache.sling.engine.impl.SlingRequestProcessorImpl service: Uncaught Throwable java.lang.NullPointerException: null

In the debug log getting this information *DEBUG* [211.24.127.50 [1550737963090] GET /mnt/overlay/dam/gui/content/commons/availablefoldermetadataschemas.data.json HTTP/1.1] com.usgb.core.filters.LoggingFilter request for /mnt/overlay/dam/gui/content/commons/availablefoldermetadataschemas, with selector data

Upon enter folder name & title and click "Create" button, a message box with "Error : Failed to create folder." popping up.

1696089_pastedImage_0.png

Anyone faced similar issue, please do share your findings, thoughts, how the issue resolved or workaround.

Thanks in advance.

3 Replies

Level 10

This is not a configurable setting. Looks like there is a software bug. I checked with customer support and they agree. 

Please open a support ticket as you may need a hotfix.

Community Advisor

Hi Scott, I didn't found any issues here.I am able to create a folder in assets touch ui.

Capture.JPG

~ Prince