Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Cannot create a folder under AEM 6.3 Assets (Touch UI)

Level 2

In the error log getting this error org.apache.sling.engine.impl.SlingRequestProcessorImpl service: Uncaught Throwable java.lang.NullPointerException: null

In the debug log getting this information *DEBUG* [211.24.127.50 [1550737963090] GET /mnt/overlay/dam/gui/content/commons/availablefoldermetadataschemas.data.json HTTP/1.1] com.usgb.core.filters.LoggingFilter request for /mnt/overlay/dam/gui/content/commons/availablefoldermetadataschemas, with selector data

Upon enter folder name & title and click "Create" button, a message box with "Error : Failed to create folder." popping up.

1696089_pastedImage_0.png

Anyone faced similar issue, please do share your findings, thoughts, how the issue resolved or workaround.

Thanks in advance.

3 Replies

Level 10

This is not a configurable setting. Looks like there is a software bug. I checked with customer support and they agree. 

Please open a support ticket as you may need a hotfix.

Community Advisor

Hi Scott, I didn't found any issues here.I am able to create a folder in assets touch ui.

Capture.JPG

~ Prince